|Website:||Open website in new window|
Our inspector reported that this is the most wonderful ship he has been on of its size and age – unique vessel and very strongly built. The vessel has a very up to date electronic package. The vessel has various places to put further bunks to increase PAX capacity. Inspector quoted as saying he, “can’t fault her”. Strongly suggest you make an inspection. Vessel lying Cook Islands.
• High manoeuvre capability.
• Large marine deck crane, 6 T & 10 m lifting height over deck.
• Low working deck above sea level with opening both sides and rear. Plus extensive space for storage of C-Pods etc.
• 2 x main engines, derated. With possibility of 10 knot speed, as well as slow speed around 3 knots. Engine room virtually sound proof.
|Length over all:||33.85m|
• 10 single cabins + 1 x double cabin
- 5 * crew
- 7 * passengers / guests
• Larger mess room & recreation room
• 6 new deck beds can be added to the lower passenger accommodation – increasing her passenger carriage to 14 people below.
• 2 additional deck beds can be added to the middle and top cabin allowing a total passenger carriage of 18 people.
Built: 1980. Volda Mek. Verksted A/S. Norway.
Cargo hold capacity: 60-70T.
Tonnages: Gross 283 tonne. Nett 84 tonne.
Fuel Capacity: 36m3.
Fresh Water Capacity: 20m3.
• Effer 80000-5SL crane - SWL 3t / 18m & SWL 6t / 10m.
• Aux crane aft. SWL 935 kg / 7 m. 1 mob boat crane.
• Variable speed winch - 5 T @ 75 m / min. m. 200 m wire.
• Roller fairlead for wire @ railing Stb side.
• 2 x side frames with open blocks for towing applications.
• Capstan, winch on deck,6 T for C-Pods.
• Phillips D-GPS
• Gyro compass conn. to radar
• 1 Radar @ bridge (Kelvin Hughes) (2010) • Furuno AIS transponder
• Echosounder (2010)
• Speedlog (2010)
• Ultraschall wind measure unit (2010)
• GMDSS A1
• VHF MH/HF
• 2 portable GMDSS VHF • Intercom
• NAVTEX Furuno NX-500
• - Iridium-system for E-Mail and telephone.
Main Engines: 2 x MWM TBD232-V12, 2 X 318 KW.
Aux: 2 x MWM TD 226/6 84 kva.
Bow Thruster: Petter Thruster ST80-150-CS.
Speeds: Service 9 knots. Max 11 knots.
Class: Was earlier DNV + 1A1 ICE-C. Vessel has some time ago relocated Denmark to Cook Islands and vessel is now flagged in the Cooks.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.